The Chilean's month

 Hello my friends, I want to write about the national holidays in Chile, we celebrate in September, most specifically on 18th of September, but many people prefer to say that the celebration is all the month. In this month is easy look many flag in every house, also is very usual drink "terremoto", it's a typical drink for this celebrations. In my family is so common to meet in these occasions, it's literally a tradition. I can remember, when I was a kid, I liked this meeting because I want to play anything with my cousins but now I like this meeting for the food and also I can look all family gather.

 I think that the national holidays is a very importnt part of our identity like Chilean people, because many people identify with this celebration, also many people remember their origins and it's a good reason for remember our essence like Chilean. Because I think that today the Chilean peolple is losing their identity. I don't feel the most Chilean on the world but I enjoy that month because the food, the games, the partys and the feeling of happiness in the people. It's obvious that also in the national holidays have a little problems but it's cause for a few people that don't have care when they drink, but that is another issue.

Comentarios

  1. I agree about the food! I think that it's the best part of the national holidays

    ResponderBorrar
  2. It is good that we remember our origins and don’t lose the identity of the real chile

    ResponderBorrar

  3. I think the hoidays are to celebrate with friends and family

    ResponderBorrar
  4. the first time I was totally drunk up to throw up was with an earthquake, those times of youth!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

World green

An old friend