Hello my friends, today I don't know about I'm going to write , so I'm going to write  anything and I hope that my post will be interesting for you.

 Well, I remember when I went to my grandfather, when I was 13 years old. He live in Osorno, most exactly, in Entre Lagos. This town is very small but is very beautiful, it is at the side of the lake, I don't remember its name, but I can remember that the water was very clean, I wanted to swin when I looked this lake, but my mom said me: "first need to go to when your grandfather and later you will can to go to the lake". So we go to grandfather's house and he was waited for us with many food and kneading bread, I love the kneading bread, well I love the all food in the south of Chile, because the food in this place has a special taste, all is delicious in the south, and with so many food I forgot the lake and I started to eat. Every plate had a piece of meat, because my grandfather killed a lamb and my aunts prepared many food. Because all my family went this time, and my family is very big, my grandfather has 6 daughters and 1 son, and I should count to my cousins but are too many. Well, after we finished to eat, me and my cousins went to the lake and I can say that we was swimming for 3 days, only we left to water for to eat and sleep. I remember this vacation was very funny, I need to come back this summer.


Comentarios

  1. I can see that it was a nice holiday for you and all your family, hope you go there again!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Is so traumatic see a kill of a lamb but is necesary hahaha.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. When I was 13 years old I went to the south of Chile and I fell in love with the places that I saw, It's so beautiful, I really want to go again.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. the kneading bread are so good specially when are hot with cheese jajaaj

    ResponderBorrar
  5. the bread "amasado" is rich of all forms that are made as well as food, while one is with the family and happy everything is more tasty.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

World green

An old friend

The Chilean's month