Mix Jobs

 Hello my friends, today I'm going to write about a job that I would like to have in the future, well I study architecture, and I would like to work in tourist architecture, for example make a place for the tourists like a lookout, work in a place like a neighborhood or restoring a national heritage. My dream is mix my two favorites job, the tourism and the architecture. Always I liked the tourism, know new place, know news cultures, speak other language, in this last I still need to practice, but I can understand and speak a little bit.

 I need to practice more in my english, and also for work in this job I need learn many things about cultures, countries and history, because I need to know a lot. When I worked in the tourism, in the Hotel Sheraton, I needed to know many thing and place in the city for help tourists. I know that I will not talk to the poeple when I have to make something but I would like to understand them. Because the most satisfaction for a architect is that the people use him buildings, also for my a great satisfaction will be to help the people know my country and its beatifull places. In Chile there are many place that the people don't know and are awesome, I think that is a problem because the people and tourists only know the center of the Chile and don't go to another places, and Santiago is very boring. I want to help in the tourism in Chile and I know that with the architecture I will be able


.

Comentarios

  1. your project sonud very good, is a very interesting how you use the architecture to show chile to the world

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

World green

An old friend

The Chilean's month