My Free Time

 Hello my friends, today I going to write about the things that I do when I have free time, although I have not many free time. I try to do many things in my free time for example go to  fair for buy fruits and vegetables, also I like to visit my friends and play videogames with them. But my favourite activity is ride a bicycle, for my is the best way for relax me, I prefer only ride although also I like to go to the Quebrada de Macul only for fun. Also my record is only 20 KM in 1:30 hours, I know people that ride in their bike faster than me.
 There are many bikeways near to my house, so is very easy and secure go to ride. But I always try to go to every place in my bike, because I enjoy this sport and my family take advantage of this, because when they need that I go to buy fair the house, they say me: "Maybe you could go in the bike". So I can't say not Hahaha. 
  The last time when I rode in my bicycle was in September, because I had a little accident and my bike was destroyed and I was with some injury, and even I don't repair, I want to repair my bike in my vacations because I don't want to lose the practice.


Comentarios

  1. your mark sound great for me jajaja I hope you can repair your bike soon

    ResponderBorrar
  2. it was so sad the part when your bicycle was destroyed :´(

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

World green

An old friend

The Chilean's month