Remembering the school

 Hello my friends, today I want to write about one of my favorite classes. First I need to say that I studed support in tourism, yes, I studed this in the secundary, in the liceo Jose Maria Narbona. In Santiago only two school learn this career so it's not renowned. So now I go to say my favorite class, it was "Bar Class". I can remember when I listened about this class I smile because I thought: are you kidding me? But was true.

 We had this class only in the last year and one time in the week, so all my classmates wait for this class with many happiness. I remember that the first class was very boring because only learn the name of the utensils, but the second class we started to prepare the drinks. The teacher Hector, this is his name, allowed us to drink when we prepared the drink very well, it is a secret because the rule was that only the teacher was taste the drinks. My specialty are the pisco sour and alexander sister, this last is very special because it is made with milk, alcohol of mint and chocolate, it is a mix very interesting but is very delicious. All my classmates enjoyed this class and I also.


Comentarios

  1. I need to taste one of your drinks men,
    I think there are some drinks that are difficult to prepare

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

World green

An old friend

The Chilean's month