Freedom

 Hello my friends, today we can write about anything, so I go to write about my favourite superhero Dr. Strange, he now is a superhero renowed because he apper in the Marvel's movies, but I like this superhero since I was 16 years old, now I'm 23 years old. I like this character because all his power is connecting with the magic, so all his skills are unlimited. But he wasn't born with this powers, he learned about the magic with his master, Ancient one. 

 Well, I go to explain his history, he was a doctor in USA, and he was very important surgeon but after of an accident he lost his skills in his hand so he don't operate, in his desperation he go to India finding a cure, in this place he knowed to Ancient one, after a time he learned the mistic's arts and learned many things, also he recived the Agamotto's eye, or in another words, the Agamotto's eye choose he. When he recived his powers, he know that many people and monster of another dimensions is using the magic for make chaos, in this moment he decided to use his skills for defend the world.

 In the comics he has had many adventures and many sad stories, like the time his master was killed for Dormamu and he need to take the responsibility of "The Supreme Sorcerer", that it is the name of the more powerful wizard. But my favorite part is when he break the Agamotto's eye and lost his power for a little time.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

World green

An old friend

The Chilean's month