About Me

Well, I don't know like start, but my name is Lukas, I'm 23 years old, I live in Peñalolen with my mother and brothers and I study architecture in the Universidad de Chile.

 I like the videogames, the superhero's movies, also the basketball, when I have sometime go to play with my friends, although I'm not so good, also I like to read but only read comic and a little bit of another books, my favorite superhero is Dr. Strange, I like the mistery things, I think that this thing so interasnting but nobody have a answer 100% sure and I like to learn and discover new things.

 One of my favorites hobbys is the dogs, I prefer the dogs because are a nice company, always are happy and wants to play, I have a cocker dog and it is full the energy.

Comentarios

  1. I like play basketball too, someday play with me bro

    ResponderBorrar
  2. wow i like play basketball too, and the comics are so good !!!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I love dog too, i have a beagle, he calls jake, and also have a lot of energy!! haha,

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I think we should go to the FILSA to see comics and books !

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

World green

An old friend

The Chilean's month