The Last

 Hello Friends,
 This is my last post, before this experience, I never thought to write a blog and in English, it was a good experience for me, I liked wirte about different things, it was fun, although in every post I needed to think many for write of correct manner, it's easy look and read that even I confuse when I need to write in this blog, but after many blog and many practice, I progress a little bit. Also I learned many things with this blog, now is more easy write and read, although even is hard speak english for me. I'm happy with my progress.

 Also I enjoyed with the post of my classmates, it's true when say than each person have a different history, because each person is different, I'm sure about this, because when I read the post of my classmates, I look than they have different styles for write and show their life, it's so interesting. Many times was hard for me write in their post, because my english is not very good, and I needed to think many times.

 I believe than it's a good manner for practice the vocabulary, because I learned many words than I didn't know, I force me to learn and memorize every new word than I look and listen, now my vocabulary is, a little bit, more big.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

World green

An old friend

The Chilean's month