A good food

Hello my friends,
Today I go to write about a the favourite topics, "The Food", well I go to write about a place I like to eat, the name of this sandwich's local is "El Tio Pepe",this place is near my house in the commune Peñalolén, in the cross the streets Tobalaba with Orientales. My brother find this local when he went back of his work and invited all my family to meet it. That time each one order a different sandwich, I can't remember exactly what was the order but I can remember that the completos and churrascos was so big, and cheap, also the french fries don't enter in the plate. I know than this kind of food is un healthy and my family also know, because we only go in importants dates.

In this place also prepare empanadas, coffes, ice creams, pizzas, but your specialty is the sandwich. I like to eat the churrasco italiano when I go, this is my favourite but is big and can eat only one, this is fine for my health, although many people prefer the house's speciality than is the "Assqueroso", this sandwich contain meat, cheese, bacon, chorizo, avocado, tomato, lettuce, egg and corn into a bread, I think than is a bomb, but many people eat and is your decision.




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

World green

An old friend

The Chilean's month