The World Cup

Hello my friends,

 Today I want to write about the football, especially of the world cup. In this month the people around the world look this competition, and I'm not the exception.

 I started to watch football when I was 11 years old, my best friend invited me to see a football game of Colo Colo, I liked the game and I was fan of this team. Today I'm not fan any team because many problems that I had with others people. Also I started to practice with my friends in the field back to our departments. I like to play football because I played with my friends, every day after the school we gathered in the field to play, we ran, discussed and laughed.

 The first world cup that I watched to was in the 2010, when the Chilean team arrive to South Africa, I need to admit that I always supported to Chile, but never I watched a world cup. In that world cup Chile was eliminated by Brazil. But that was not the first time that Brazil eliminated to Chile, because Brazil has eliminated 10 times to Chile in the others world cup.

 This time Chile don't arrive to world cup, but always we can support Latino teams and enjoy the football. Also we don't forget the female football team because I want to see them win the female world cup.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

World green

An old friend

The Chilean's month