Free Day

Hello my friends, today I can write about anything.

 I want to write about my dog, because I'm dog lover. I have a cocker, it's a she, its name is Danka, in German mean "Thank". My family found it in the motorway 10 years ago. I remember this day, because my previous pet had die and I felt so sad, but when I saw it the happiness returned to me. I was 12 years old but since than I have memory I'm a dog lover.

 Always I think than is better adopt a stray dogs, because this animals are equal to another dogs in the shops, also the all the dogs give a great love to its owners. I think this because when I see a person with a dog  always he is smile. Also the psychologists recommend to the people with depression that they have a pet.

 It's not important if is a dog breed or "quiltro" because the dogs are a great company. My dog has give me many moments happiness and I believe that anyone can be happy with a dog and the adoption is the best manner for obtain a pet. Dog lover forever.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

World green

An old friend

The Chilean's month