Santiago the gray city

 Hello my friends, today I tell you about my city, Santiago.

 Santiago is the capital of Chile, in this city you find all type of things, is a place with much technology, is a city so modern.

 I like Santiago, because I lived all my life here, al know this city so good. In Santiago you can find the hospitals, malls, restaurants, cinemas, stadiums and shops of all type.

 Santiago is the capital of job, in this place is where together the most important part of the jobs in Chile, even people the others countries come at Santiago for job.

 Its subway is so fast and can take you to almost all the city, but don't take in "horario punta" because in this hours the subways is full for the people that want to arrive at their house. It's a big problem for Santiago, the transport, because every days the people have that figth for take the subway. Another problem, is similar to the first one, is the overpopulation because Santiago is full, you can't walk without crash with anyone.

 I Like to change this city in so much manner, but I don't know for where begin, I believe the things most important for change in this place is our manner of think, because if we change our manner of think all change, the people in Santiago is so cold, I don't say that the people is bad, only say that the people in Santiago don't feel like another people in others parts of Chile.



Comentarios

  1. I have met many foreigners and it is very difficult for them to achieve stability

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

World green

An old friend

The Chilean's month