My favorite foods

Hello my friends,

 Today I go to talk about one of my favorite theme: The food. Because I love eat salty food, my favorite food is the churrasco, usually I eat two or three in the week, maybe is not very healthy but I like it. The meat is fundamental in my menu, even my family prefer a diet more vegetarian.

 But all the chilean food is good, I like eat porotos, mariscal, cazuela, pastel de choclo, etc. I can eat anything, because if it's chilean it's good. This week I ate a curanto with chapalele, was the first time than I ate that food, consist of many shellfishes, meat, potatoes and other ingredients than I can remember now, well all these ingredients are put in a pot and cooked, normally is in a hole in the ground but I'm in Santiago and is different. This is a traditional food in Chile.

  Well, if we talk about dessert I choose the fruits, because the fruits are my favorite sweet food. Always I try eat one fruit daily for balance my life. I prefer the oranges because is a simple fruit and this time is not expensive.



Comentarios

  1. I also love meat! but I read somewhere that in excess is bad :(

    ResponderBorrar
  2. The chilean food are the best! especially the ¨porotos¨ hahah

    ResponderBorrar
  3. My favorite Chilean meals are Porotos con riendas and porotos granados :)

    ResponderBorrar

  4. when you are sad by the university I will give you oranges

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

World green

An old friend

The Chilean's month