Hello,
 Today I'm remember the graduation of my sister, she practice Judo. This event was in January of this year, I went with my family, because was a important day for my sister and we don't lose this moment.

 The graduation incluid very presentations, for example a exhibition for the most little children where showed the techniques that had learn this presentation was so funny, also the most experts showed their skills, their manner for fight was awesome, lifted persons without problem and throwed to the floor with so speed, it's a sport very incredible

 This day my sister was so excited because was her first presentation and she received her first belt, the great yellow belt, like say she.

 The Judo is an art marcial that consist in knock down another person but it has a technique because you don't need to be very stength for reach defeat your oponent, only need the correct technique for get the victory.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

World green

An old friend

The Chilean's month