A new place


 The last summer I went to Arequipa, Perú, is a beatifull place, its old buildings were build only with a "sillares". The "sillares" is a rock of volcan and is totally white,  because Arequipa is called "The White City"
 I traveled alone, but I met many people and ate many good food, my favorite is the "Pollo a la Brasa".
 I did many tour for all city, because is very big and is very hard meet and eat all in five days, but I try. I met the center of city and your arquitecture, is interesanting walk for your streets because all are small.
 All in Arequipa es awesome, I like all in this place, but if I choose, I choose the Catedral of Arequipa, because its arquitecture and size is the pride of people of Arequipa.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

World green

An old friend

The Chilean's month