Playing in Internet

 Hello my friends, today I want to talk about a website so funny for me. This site is play.pokemonshowdown.com, although is a site for play Pokemon, I like this site because Pokemon is my favorite game and this site permit play with another persons around the world. Also permit to check news strategies for play. Because this game is so varied and permit anybody can play whit any character.

 I knew this site for my friends, they also play this game and know many about this things (is almost a vice for they), I use this site for entertain me, because almost I can't play any game. I knew this site in this year but I play Pokemon in another console since I was 10 years old.  

 I play one and two times in the week but only I play for fun and I try don't lose time in this game, because I have more important things to do. Also the rounds have a duration no more than 5 minutes, except if you play in professional mode, in this type of round you can play during 15 minutes.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

World green

An old friend

The Chilean's month